The eucen 2017 Autumn Seminar is giving you the opportunity to present your case studies, analysis or experience on the seminar topics during the event in the form of Posters.
What can you present?
We will accept abstracts focused on one of the following topics:
- Financial models of ULLL/UCE centres using different sources of funding
- Identification of flagship programs: Open enrolment and Custom programs for diverse stakeholders
- ROI calculations in training environments
- Balancing Financial Sustainability with the institutions’ Social Mission
The best submitted cases or experiences will be invited to do an oral presentation.
What to do?
- Request to present a poster using the form available
- Fill it in and send the form to eucen before Friday 03 November 2017 at 15:00*
All posters connected to the topic of the Seminar that are accepted will be displayed in the exhibition area.
Up to eight posters will be selected to be orally presented during the Poster Session on Thursday 16 November at 15:30. Each of these 8 presentations will last no more than 5 minutes. The authors of posters selected for oral presentation will be notified by Friday 10 November. Only registered authors will be allowed to present the poster. Each register author will be allowed to present only one poster.
A Certificate as “Poster Presenter” will be given to those who present a poster on Thursday 16 November.
Accepted posters for display at the exhibit area will receive a certificate as contributers.
What do you need to bring to Barcelona?
All accepted poster authors need to bring their own poster in printed format to the registration desk on Thu 16 November between 14:15 and 14:45. We will only accept posters prepared in portrait layout with A1 dimensions (594mm x 841mm). Authors of accepted poster can also bring any dissemination materials related to their poster that they would like to distribute.
The authors of posters selected to present their work during the plenary session can also use a PowerPoint presentation (only one or two slides). Please send it by email to email@example.com before Tue 14 November 2017 at 15:00 CET.
* If you want to have real chances to do an oral presentation, please send your abstract by Friday 22 September 2017.